PATHWAY TO A FISHER COLLEGE DEGREE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSThe Embassy Pathway Program is for students who satisfy the academic requirements to do a degree at Fisher College, but whose English is not advanced enough for university-level study.
The program is known as the Diploma for University Entrance and offers the ideal environment in which to develop your language and study skills.
After you complete the program, you can transition directly to a degree program at Fisher College, without having to take an IELTS/TOEFL or Cambridge exam.
By enrolling in the program you will:
- Learn English and essential university study skills to ensure the best chance of academic success
- Benefit from continuous assessment,without the pressure of an IELTS or TOEFL exam
- Get used to American life and culture before you start your degree
- Join a supportive community of motivated learners who will help you settle in and get used to your new surroundings
- Gain direct entry to university, without the need to go home first.
Read more about the Diploma for University Entrance
After your Embassy College Pathway Program, you can join an undergraduate degree at Fisher College. You have a choice of majors and concentrations:
2-year associate's degrees
Accounting; Business Administration; Computer Information & Systems; Early Childhood Education; Fashion Design; Fashion Merchandising; General Studies; Health Sciences; Hospitality and Tourism; Humanities; Justice Studies; Liberal Arts; Psychology; Social Sciences; Women's Studies. More
4-year bachelor's degrees
Communication and Media Studies; Human Services; Management (with concentrations in Accounting; Computer Information & Systems; Fashion Merchandizing; Health Care Management; Hospitality & Tourism Management; Human Resource Management; Leadership; Marketing; and Public Administration). More
Read more about Fisher College in Boston.