- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Cardiff University
- Durham University
- Kingston University
- Lancaster University
- Leeds International Study Centre
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Teesside University
- The University of Sheffield
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Huddersfield London
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
- United States of America
Based at the attractive Sydney campus, we have a proven track record in successfully providing pathways for students to study at the best tertiary institutions, both in Australia and around the world.
A wide range of courses
Taylors College offers an extensive choice of subjects through a variety of programs including:
- Academic English Preparation (AEP)
- Foundation programs for entry into the University of Sydney
- The High Achievers Preparation Program.
Providing the right program for students
Taylors College offers a choice of recognised pathways into higher education at our Sydney campus.
- Successfully completing the University of Sydney Foundation program will provide students with the necessary requirements to be offered a place at the University.
Supporting international students every step of the way
As the leading specialist in international student preparation in Australia, we know how to take care of our students. Our curriculum is adapted and personalised to suit the individual. We work with each one to develop a complete skill base from academic and English language preparation, to study skills and social and cultural awareness – everything they need to achieve their academic goals.
"Taylors College was an absolutely unforgettable period in my life. It helped me overcome a variety of difficulties that I faced as a newcomer to Australia, including assistance with English and accommodation. It ultimately helped me to achieve such a high UAI score in the NSW Higher School Certificate, even beyond my own expectation."
Miki Zhang, Gansu, China
91% (2021 graduates)
of Foundation Studies graduates were offered a place at the University of Sydney
of The High Achievers Preparation Program graduates in 2021 received an offer to the University of Sydney