Study Group managed campus
Managed campus solutions with Study Group
Build your reputation and international reach through managed campus provision, in another city within your own country or overseas.
From providing the physical infrastructure to developing and delivering programmes and student support to providing marketing, recruitment and admissions solutions, we can support your domestic and transnational goals providing speed to market and expansion with zero capital investment.
- Identify an attractive city in which to set up a managed campus - on or off-shore - through targeted student insight and market research
- Source facilities which will enhance your international profile
- Provide an excellent student experience
- Support the design of a curriculum which enhances recruitment and reputation and appeals to a diversified international student audience
- Deliver teaching and student support provided by specialist staff recognised by your university and meeting agreed academic standards
Benefits of working with Study Group
- We put forward the capital investment required to set up a managed campus, covering the cost of all marketing, recruitment, admissions, teaching and student support services.
- We employ a ‘white-label approach’ to marketing and student recruitment. Your university identity supports student confidence and builds reputation.
- Our expert staff can teach your curriculum at the managed campus, utilising a team of skilled and experienced HE academics, to deliver high-quality outcomes and an unrivalled student experience.
- We can develop your programme range, from foundation provision through to postgraduate degrees.
- We can deliver student support services, helping students develop the confidence to successfully progress to higher education in a different country, and to enhance the key skills and behaviours needed for success in their degrees and future employment.
- We deliver English language preparation courses aimed at helping students meet the required English language entry level and to prepare them for subject-specific content.